My Life as a Dystopia

For me, I like the fact that dystopias can take place anywhere. I like reading about the cause that sparked a change, resulting in what's now a dystopian world. For my final project, I want to address the environment of dystopias. Particularly, my life as a result of the covid-19 pandemic. For my final project, I want to show what being in quarantine feels like not just for me, but for probably a majority of people. After all, it's everyone's new reality. My concept is this: If we had to relive the same day of our lives for weeks on end, what would we do? I want to take short 2-3 seconds of what I'm doing throughout the day, for however many days. For the most part, I do the same thing everyday. Wake up, do homework, participate in online classes, work on my thesis, repeat, etc. There's some variance, such as going on runs, working out with my mom, etc. I think it would be cool to document this point in time as well as my experience of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reality of the Games

An Egg-citing Hunt